There’s nothing better than going hiking or on some other outdoor adventure. Breathing in that fresh air and getting those muscles sore is all part of the charm. But sometimes, ‘armchair adventuring’ is nice too. I’m usually plugged into social media and I find it’s a great way to get inspired and perhaps learn a few things. So I thought I’d share my 10 favourite social media accounts at the moment. I’ve really been enjoying the content of these folks, so if the outdoors is up your alley, why not give these a go?
- Classic Kiwi Courtz – Kiwi currently tramping the Te Araroa in New Zealand.
- Homemade Wanderlust – Triple Crown hiker, quality content whatever Dixie posts.
- Darwin on the trail – Enthusiastic hiker, AT and PCT, gear reviews, regular Q&A’s.
- Chris Goes Outdoors – Outdoor enthusiast, gear reviews, loves vieeeews.
- Juliana Chauncey – PCT, currently hiking the Colorado trail, no-nonsense hiking videos.
All these are photography accounts I enjoy scrolling through as I commute to work.
What are your favourite social media accounts that you follow?