Another week, another Which Way photo challenge! All are welcome and if you want to join in, here’s the badge.
The Which Way photo challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, signs, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs. There’s no topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo. To enter, simply add a link in your post to this post and leave a comment down below.
Here is a list of acceptable “ways”:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferries, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as sign
Here’s my photo:
How about yours?
8 thoughts on “Which Way photo challenge – October 14”
Looks like a great summer walk 😃 Here’s mine: https://jezbraithwaite.blog/2022/10/14/which-way-photo-challenge-oct-14/
What a wonderful place to stroll through… Here’s my entry
Which way is a fascinating idea:) https://mukhamani.wordpress.com/2022/10/18/everyday-moments-sol-2022-26/