Ex post facto
In retrospect, what has travelling taught me so far?
- I know who I am when I travel. And I like it.
- Nature is like water. I thrive in it.
- I can be Dutch, European and a world citizen at different times and all at the same time.
- There is no rush in the mountains.
- It’s possible to be completely relaxed and content.
- Don’t assume. Just ask and be curious.
- Even when I’m travelling, I don’t have to like everybody. Vibe with your tribe.
- It’s possible to adopt things from my travels that I love into my daily life.
- I’d rather be seen as a traveller than as a tourist.
- My travel bug is not ever satiated. And I don’t think I mind.