As you all may know, sonofabeach96 has hosted the Which Way photo challenge for a while and has done a marvellous job at that! But he’s announced that he’s taking a break from it. Because this is one of my favourite challenges, I didn’t want to see it go. After a chat with sonofabeach96, I decided to take over hosting the challenge. I’ve decided to post the challenge on Fridays around 9 am CET. I hope that you’ll accept me as the new host and that we can all continue enjoying this challenge! 🙂
To those who don’t know me: hi, I’m San and I live in The Netherlands. I love travelling and photography and mash that in my blog that I’ve been enjoying running for almost 6 years. If you’d like to learn a bit more, feel free to check out the about page in the menu above or check out some of my other posts.
Now onto the challenge! Like always, everyone’s welcome to join the Which Way photo challenge. The rules stay the same. For those who want to join in, here’s the badge.
The Which Way photo challenge is all about capturing the roads, walks, trails, rails, steps, signs, etc. we move from one place to another on. You can walk on them, climb them, drive them, ride on them, as long as the specific way is visible. Any angle of a bridge is acceptable as are any signs. There’s no topic to this challenge. All you need have is the “way” visible and the main focus of your photo. To enter, simply add a link in your post to this post and leave a comment down below.
Here is a list of acceptable “ways”:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferries, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as sign
Here’s my photo:
How about yours?